We’re excited to welcome our latest guest blogger for Style Expert! ShoeDazzle stylist Anya Sarre regularly appears on Entertainment Tonight, The Insider, and the STYLE network, and styles alongside celebrities like Kim Kardashian. She shared with us her secrets on how to update your wardrobe and rock your latest fall purchases.
Fashion is a way that we express our personality to the world. The clothing we wear is often a reflection of who we are and how we want others to see us. It is a form of expression that enhances our appearance. The most important thing about clothing and fashion is that whatever we wear, we do it with confidence and comfort. If you wear something that fits your style and feels comfortable, you will look beautiful no matter what brand or designer it is.
Not all fashion trends will suit everyone’s body and personality but confidence is an accessory that everyone should carry with them, regardless of what they are wearing.
- Spice Up Your Daily Routine –
- Shoes with a small wedge and boots with a mid heel can give you extra height for casual looks.
- This season’s cap-toe stilettos and wedge boots will look good for nights out. Curvy girls should look for clothes that will showcase their enviable curves. Dare to take advantage of your fashion sense and display yourself and your style.
- Try pairing colored denim with a ballerina flat or a maxi skirt with thin sweater this fall for the perfect seasonal look with a fraction of the headache.
- A Trendy Pair of Flats – You want to have a nice pair of flats for days when you will be doing a lot of walking. This fall season, it is all about embellishment. You can purchase ballerina flats with sequins, studs, or beads. Cap-toe ballerina flats or pointy flats are also a huge trend. Another shoe making a comeback is the slipper, also in a variety of materials, patterns, and of course, embellishments.
- Colored Skinny Jeans– The uniform for summer was sorbet-colored skinny jeans; this fall, colored jeans are still a big hit. Choose a pair in the fall tone that best suits your personality. You can wear them with boots and a loose blouse for a casual look and change into platform shoes and a dressy top for a night out.
- A Silky Button Down Blouse– One of the most versatile pieces that you can buy is a button-down blouse. Opt for a silky or chiffon fabric that is lightweight and can be worn tucked inside miniskirts or wool shorts or over jeans and pencil skirts.
You can be that stylish girl walking down the street this fall. All you need to do is invest in a few versatile pieces. Remember, the most important thing is that they fit your body, personality, and that you feel comfortable in them!
Find out more about Anya and ShoeDazzle here